Tuesday 27 January 2015

australia day

Align yourself with ancestors, with nation, with mum, dad and the people you love. Tear off your skin and insert some sexy, fresh robot eyes. Fuck religion, race & ethnicity / cherish religion, race & ethnicity. Who are you; does god still love me - or have i crossed the line? Put these words in a blender and slice them up with two peeled tomatoes and a whole onion.  Be impregnated by your enemy and feel the fresh, new, conflicted love grow inside. Steal some land and die, then have your de-composted body spread across continents whilst your children poke needles through one-another's eyes - could they ever have possibly know what else to do. Swap hearts with a person of different colour. Rip out your tongue and exchange it for a blue tongue lizard's lost tail. Be born in a vegetative state with no concept of nation, cuisine, culture, but only the warmth of parents love, then learn the ways of mankind; until the day comes when mother and father must be "taken care of."  I hate nation, I don't know nation, I fear nation, I am guilty of nation. I like foreign peoples spicy cuisine. I am you, you are me -  let god kill us all so that the devil can sort us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment