Thursday 29 January 2015

sorry for questioning you

Don't stop writing. Make sure that there is always a key being hit; like, hit, tap, hit, bang, space, comma , b, to the e, to the c - then suddenly I notice a shadow on the keyboard, my black transparent shadow. It seems to act one step ahead of me, with absolutely no regard or concern for my own hand; just pretending in some cute, stealthy yet pathetic type way to follow my movements around; like some cheeky little mouse going about it's business, thinking that it hasn't been noticed. But you can't fool me... Who are you Mr shadow and what exactly is our relationship?... yes yes yes; So i've been told.... You are simply an optical occurrence resulting from light hitting my hand - but we both know thats just a tricky ruse! ..... on a second thought, disregard everything I just said and lets just go back to being friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment